It wasn’t a spectacular morning at St Andrews, however as I stood there sans any make-up, unbrushed hair, and knee deep in cold water I felt like a million dollars. The water is always puts a smile on my face and evokes an excitement within me.
This image has been captured and produced without any digital manipulation. I studied photography many moons ago (pre-digital) and I still often work as if I am shooting film. I use little to no Photoshop in the post production of my photographs; all of the work is done whilst capturing the image. My work is about finding the hidden beauty, taking every day and capturing it from a different point of view. I feel that too often we are caught up in our day-to-day lives and sometimes forget to enjoy the beauty that surrounds us.
- Limited edition fine art photographic print
- Highest quality giclee art print on museum grade, heavy weight archival 100% cotton paper
- Each print is hand signed, titled and numbered and comes with a signed certificate of authenticity
- This print is sold unframed
- Complimentary shipping on all domestic orders
- Worldwide shipping available
- Your order will be custom printed for you and hand signed before being carefully packed and shipped
- Photographic prints will ship within 5 - 7 business days
Can't decide on a size? Refer to the size guide for help
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.