They came in droves, pulling into the carpark, madly changing into their wetsuits before sprinting to the beach to get in a surf before night fell. As soon as the sun was behind the horizon they all exited the water, got back in their cars and left the scene as fast as they had arrived.
This photograph was captured at Broken Head in NSW.
This image has been captured and produced without any digital manipulation. I studied photography many moons ago (pre-digital) and I still often work as if I am shooting film. I use little to no Photoshop in the post production of my photographs; all of the work is done whilst capturing the image. My work is about finding the hidden beauty, taking every day and capturing it from a different point of view. I feel that too often we are caught up in our day-to-day lives and sometimes forget to enjoy the beauty that surrounds us.
- Limited edition fine art photographic print
- Highest quality giclee art print on museum grade, heavy weight archival 100% cotton paper
- Each print is hand signed, titled and numbered and comes with a signed certificate of authenticity
- This print is sold unframed
- Complimentary shipping on all domestic orders
- Worldwide shipping available
- Your order will be custom printed for you and hand signed before being carefully packed and shipped
- Photographic prints will ship within 5 - 7 business days
Can't decide on a size? Refer to the size guide for help
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.