Sandringham beach was so tranquil and magical on this morning. The waves were hitting the sand so softly. As the sun rose it cast such beauty across the horizon.
NB: There is a very small chip in the frame (see pictures). It is not visible unless looking closely.
This image has been captured and produced without any digital manipulation. I studied photography many moons ago (pre-digital) and I still often work as if I am shooting film. I use little to no Photoshop in the post production of my photographs; all of the work is done whilst capturing the image. My work is about finding the hidden beauty, taking every day and capturing it from a different point of view. I feel that too often we are caught up in our day-to-day lives and sometimes forget to enjoy the beauty that surrounds us.
- Limited edition fine art photographic print
- Highest quality giclee art print on museum grade, heavy weight archival 100% cotton paper
- Hand signed, titled and numbered and comes with a signed certificate of authenticity
- This print is sold framed in white
- Complimentary domestic shipping
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.