It was dark when I arrived. As I made my way to the beach through the sand dunes I slipped, and in that slowed moment as I let out a scream I was convinced I was going down and smashing my camera to pieces in the process. Somehow, with arms and legs flailing about I found my feet and remained upright. My heart was racing a million miles an hour and I was definitely awake. Imagining what I must have looked like I had a good laugh at myself. And was thankful it was dark and there wasn’t another soul in sight.
This image has been captured and produced without any digital manipulation.
- Limited edition fine art photographic print
- Highest quality giclee art print on heavy weight archival 100% cotton art paper
- Hand signed, titled and numbered
- This print is sold unframed
- Complimentary shipping on all domestic orders
- Worldwide shipping available
- Your order will be custom printed for you and hand signed before being carefully packed and shipped
- Photographic prints will ship within 5 - 7 business days
Can't decide on a size? Refer to the size guide for help.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.